Thursday, May 10, 2012

I really do consider myself lucky.


I have beautiful people in my life. (I'm actually tearing up thinking about it.) I have the most wonderful friends: the boy, who at this point is my life; my best friend who feels like my sister, who deals with so many of the same feelings of worthlessness and who can't see what an amazing gift she is to those around her; my best friend who I can be carefree with, not because she even knows I have these feelings but because we know each other well enough that we instinctively understand each other, but all we ever are is silly; my friend who acts as my therapist and listens to me whine about whatever and gives me advice, and a kick in the pants, whenever I need it. My family is amazing; we have our issues like anyone else, but they do mean the world to me. My grandma is one of the most important people in my life; I love her dearly. My mother, as stubborn and argumentative as we both are, is someone I admire greatly and who I don't dread (most of the time) to grow up to be. My father is always there for me, and, even though I feel like our relationship almost revolves around sports, having that is not only enough, but exactly what I need. I never feel alone when I'm with my aunts; I'm like one of the sisters. My dogs have the most amazing personalities and can make me smile no matter what. These are the people I have to live for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment