Tuesday, May 15, 2012
I feel empty after sex.
I know sometimes, sex is just sex. That's how it started out between me and Tray. But it wasn't long before it became more than just sex. It matters that the sex is with him. I trust him not to hurt me, and there is some sort of connection. But at the same time, it feels more like familiarity than love. I love Tray, and he loves me, but I don't feel that in the sex. Aren't you supposed to? Everything about sex to me is just sex -- or, at the very least, not love. And I love sex. Tray and I have great sex. And during and after I feel great and alive and the sex itself is amazing and afterwards I'm practically euphoric, but then that fades and I feel empty. As if it was all a product of the moment, and it really meant nothing. And I can't get past this feeling that sex and love have to be two separate things, even when the person you're having sex with is someone you love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment