Friday, January 4, 2013

I GET A COLLAR

I GET A COLLAR I GET A COLLAR I GET A COLLAR I GET A COLLAR I GET A COLLAR I GET A COLLAR I GET A COLLAR I GET A COLLAR I GET A COLLAR I GET A COLLAR I GET A COLLAR I GET A COLLAR I GET A COLLAR I GET A COLLAR I GET A COLLAR I GET A COLLAR I GET A COLLAR I GET A COLLAR I GET A COLLAR I GET A COLLAR I GET A COLLAR :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  I am sooooooooooo excited about this :D I am REALLY enjoying getting more and more into kink, and I am SO glad that Tray enjoys it :D And him wanting to get me a collar makes me feel like he's into it as much as I am. And it does kind of have an ownership feel to it - it almost, to me, solidifies our open relationship. It doesn't matter who or how many people we play with, because this is just ours :D

No comments:

Post a Comment