Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I can't be touched right now

I don't know what's wrong. Lately I've really really really wanted sex but after we start I don't want to anymore. Sometimes it goes away, sometimes it doesn't (though it seems to come back afterwards either way) usually I feel scared or sad or sometimes just really overwhelmed, but right now I just.....I don't know what I feel. Something's up because I feel completely empty, except forthese little cracks. then I can tell I'm really upset. I don't kno why though. I do know that I don't want to be touched right now. Good thing tray fell asleep quickly tonight. I don't feel like talking about it.
The only thing I noticed is that I am really bad at letting the muscles in my vagina relax. I just can't seem to do it. Id be willing to bet that has something to do with me not being able to orgasm, that I can't let g

No comments:

Post a Comment